Monday, February 19, 2007

Progress Report:

Well we havent been making much progress lately on the track. The reason is we're having problems with one area of track shown below, where the train just doesnt go other the lines smoothly and keeps getting de-railed. My dad has kept working on it but has shown no progress for about 3 nights. Its things like this which are fustrating but need to be done and once it is done,progress will be back on track.

Meanwhile We have been making houses and other buildings for the track out of cardboard, save buying those plastic ones. I myself have even made a post office and plan on making a cafe to be called "The hillside Railway cafe". Here are some pics.

standard House that my dad makes.



some progress of my post office that i made.






No comments: