Thursday, February 8, 2007

Progress Report

Ok so we have finally got the outside track runing smoothly as possible. I did have a video and photos but it seems to of been deleted. i also had a good tidy up of the track but its soon becoming messy again as we begin to start the inner line. For the inner line which will efectivly be the goods line we had a rather ambitouse idea to get the line into the goods yard by raising the line up and curving back onto itself goin other the main outside line and its own line (inner) and then slowly lowering back down into the goods yard. See this was the part we needed pictures, il take some more.

sidenote
From the last post you may of recinised it was my birthday or should i say my dads, so far i have been writing this post on behalf of my dad as a present for him to see on his birthday. So just to let you know this is harry's son writing this which i should soon change if i can add more authors. My dad may occasionally post when he's got the time but its mostly likley going to be me keeping you informed :).

No comments: